Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1. One-and two-family dwellings when the total building heating/cooling system input rating is 375,000 Btu's or less.
2. Alterations and repair work determined by the mechanical official to be of a minor nature.
3. Business, mercantile, and storage buildings having HVAC equipment only, with one fire area and not more than 3,500 square feet.
4. Work completed by a governmental subdivision or state agency costing less than $15,000.00.
If work being performed is described above, check box below "Plans Not Required."
I hereby certify the electrical work described on this permit application shall be installed by myself in my own home in which I am living or about to occupy. All work shall be installed in accordance with the Michigan Mechanical Code and shall not be enclosed, covered up, or put into operation until it has been inspected and approved by the State Mechanical Inspector. I will cooperate with the State Mechanical Inspector and assume the responsibility to arrange for necessary inspections.
This item is used for the installation of a heating system in a new residential structure. Items #10 Gas Piping and #18 Duct need not be added. Replacement systems should be itemized.
$25.00 first 100 Feet
$0.10 for each additional foot
$0.10 each additional foot
$25.00 first 100 feet
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field